- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
To beat the competition & be the loudest on the streets, you have to think smarter, buy smarter, & build smarter. Helping you become that guy, Soundstream’s proud to introduce Tarantula XTREME POWER amplifiers. New to the Soundstream arsenal in Fall 2020, these robust Class D amplifiers produce massive power beyond your wildest dreams. Don’t let their size fool you though, they pack a HUGE punch. Super efficient silicon steel core power supply transformers deliver high-current power on demand. While traditional toroidal transformers are compact & deliver clean, uncolored power for premium sound, silicon steel alloy core transformers pass far more current, more efficiently. What does this mean for you? More power to your subwoofers & speakers without needing a truck-load of batteries & industrial-size power wiring… Mind blown!
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- LED Accent Lighting Illuminates Circuit Board, for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Silicone Steel Alloy Core Power Supply Transformers, & Flux Capacitors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input & Output
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.