- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
Tarantula amplifiers continue to dominate the Soundstream amplifier arsenal. We’ve maintained their stable performance, but given them a unique appearance. Each Tarantula Electro amplifier features a 12-point RGB LED lighting system, containing its own independent RGB control. A simple press of the end panel-mounted switch changes the color to one of several presets, slow-motion color change, or rapid flashing random color. For more custom installs, a single color can be selected during slow-motion color change.
Tarantula Electro models include a 5channel solution that is 1-ohm stable on channel 5 (Subwoofer channel) and also an exclusive monoblock that supports a .5-ohm load stable for 3,000w RMS.
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Multi-color RGB LED Illumination Accent Lighting
- Solid Color, Flashing, Random, or Slow-Motion Color Change
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers