Soundstream RN1.5000D, Rubicon Nano Monoblock Class D Amplifier, Bass Remote - 5000W
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
For the Rubicon Nano series amplifiers, we’ve adopted the most optimum Class D performance, reliability, and smaller footprint platform and present to you Rubicon Nano. At first glance, you’ll notice several key improvements; Rubicon Nano’s signal inputs, power/ground, and speaker connections are all relocated to the leading edge of the chassis, for an easier, more attractive install. All pre-amp & crossover options are appropriately located on the top surface, making adjustments after installation conceivable. What you might not notice are embellishments to the circuit board, including increased power supply & output stage components, & Monoblock bridging capability.
- High-Efficiency Class D Full-Range Amplifiers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- Monoblock Bridging Capability for Double Amplifier Application
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V Low-Level RCA or High-Level Signal Input
- Quick Disconnect High-Level Wire Harness Included
- Easy DIY Install Single-Sided Terminals & Controls
- 4g Power Input Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included