- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
When you get your first look at Picasso Nano Amplifiers you will realize that size really does not matter too much at all. That is, just the size of the equipment, however, the size of the sound of the stream is what matters with Picasso Nano. It is so amazing and quite unbelievable that such a small piece of music amplifying equipment is capable of such an amazing output. What’s more, is in addition to fitting your bill ideally, it snugly fits into the biggest or smallest of cars, and the presence is known only when the music blasts non-stop unless your neighbor or co-traveler is complaining about the high decibels bombarding his or her ears.
You can install the amplifier under the front seat, or the back seat and you’ll still have enough space between the seat and the amplifier for ventilation. What’s more, is the amplifier does not get heated up after a half-hour of continuous music playing at high volume. Thanks to the full range crossovers the amplifier is equipped with, you sense no sound distortion even when the volume is turned up to the maximum. Other sport compact amplifiers use bizarre technologies with pseudo power supplies. Picasso Nanos use tried and tested MOSFET power supplies & tenacious Class D circuitry.
- Class D Digital Full Range Amplifier
- Full MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- SMD Technology on Double Sided PCB
- 8ga Power Terminals & 8ga Speaker Outputs
- High & Low-Level Signal Inputs
- 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Stable
- Remote Mount Gain Control Included
- Variable 35Hz~250Hz 12dB High/Low Pass Filter
- Variable 0-12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 10Khz-35Khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Damping Factor: > 250
- Stereo Channel Separation: < 55dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5mV-12V