- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Soundstream PN1.650D, Picasso Nano Monoblock Class D Amplifier, Small Size, Bass Remote - 1300W
When you get your first look at Picasso Nano Amplifiers you will realize that size really does not matter too much at all. That is, just the size of the equipment, however, the size of the sound of the stream is what really matters with Picasso Nano. It is so amazing and quite unbelievable that such a small piece of music amplifying equipment is capable of such an amazing output. What’s more, is in addition to fitting your bill ideally, it snugly fits into the biggest or smallest of cars, and the presence is known only when the music blasts non-stop unless your neighbor or co-traveler is complaining about the high decibels bombarding his or her ears.
You can install the amplifier under the front seat, or the back seat and you’ll still have enough space between the seat and the amplifier for ventilation. What’s more, is the amplifier does not get heated up after a half-hour of continuous music playing at high volume. Thanks to the full range crossovers the amplifier is equipped with, you sense no sound distortion even when the volume is turned up to the maximum. Other sport compact amplifiers use bizarre technologies with pseudo power supplies. Picasso Nanos use tried and tested MOSFET power supplies & tenacious Class D circuitry.
- 2-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblocks
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- 50-250Hz Variable 12dB LP Crossover
- 10-50Hz Variable 12dB Subsonic Crossover
- 12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- 200mv-6V Low-Level Input Sensitivity
- High-Level Input
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control Included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to