- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- Connects an aftermarket stereo to the factory radio harnesses
- Not compatible with factory amplified systems
- Direct Connection to the factory harness without cutting any wires
- Manufactured with factory quality wire and connectors
- Standard color coded wires for an easier installation
The VW01BCB is a power/speaker wiring harness that is compatible with 1986-Up Volkswagen vehicles. This convenient harness includes butt connectors to make your aftermarket stereo install easy and efficient.
- A4 1996 to 1999 Non-Amplified
- A4 1996 to 1999 W/ Bose or Factory amplified
- A4 1998 to 1999 Avant Wagon Non Amplified
- A4 1998 to 1999 Avant/Bose/Factory amplified
- A4 2000 to 2001
- A4 2000 to 2001 Avant Wagon
- A6 1995 to 1997
- A6 1998 to 1998 Avant Wagon Bpse or amplified
- A6 1998 to 1999 Avant Wagon Factory amplified
- A6 1998 to 1999 Non-Amplified
- A6 1998 to 1999 W/ Bose or Factory amplified
- A6 1999 to 2001 Avant Wagon
- A8 1997 to 1999 W/Bose
- A8 1998 to 2001
- CABRIOLET 1994 to 1998
- TT COUPE 2000 to 2001
- TT COUPE 2000 to 2002 W/ Bose or Factory amplified
- CROSSFIRE 2004 to 2007
- SPRINTER 2004 to 2006
- FOCUS 2004 to 2004 W/Blaupunkt Radio
- C CLASS 2001 to 2004
- C230 2002 to 2004
- GTO 2004 to 2006
- 911 1996 to 1998 TURBO/CARRERA
- BEETLE 1998 to 2011
- CABRIO 1995 to 1998
- GOLF / GTI 1985 to 2001
- GOLF / GTI 1990 to 1992 No Door speakers
- JETTA / GLI 1980 to 2001
- PASSAT 1990 to 1997 Standard Non Amplified
- PASSAT 1998 to 2000
- QUANTUM 1982 to 1988
- RABBIT 1975 to 1984
- RABBIT CABRIOLET 1980 to 1994
- SCIROCCO 1982 to 1989
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.