- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- UPGRADE YOUR SPEAKERS: Adapters enable you to upgrade your factory 6” x 9” to 5.25” or 6.75” aftermarket speakers in the factory locations.
- SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: Fits most aftermarket 5.25” or 6.75” speakers
- QUALITY MATERIALS: High-grade ABS materials designed for a long lasting, secure fit.
- TWEETER PUNCH: Separate designated 1” round tweeter provision for the use of component speaker sets.
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: 1993 to 2003 Pontiac Firebird, 1990 to 2002 Chevrolet Camaro, 2000 to 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 2001 to 2012 Honda Civic, 2003 to 2015 Honda Accord, 1999 to 2007 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500-3500 and additional vehicles between 1984 to 2015.
1984 to 2015 Multi-Vehicle 6” x 9” to 5.25” or 6.75” Speaker Adapter with Tweeter Punch - Pair
The SAU675 speaker adapters let you upgrade from 6" x 9” speakers to almost any 5.25” or 6.75” aftermarket speakers on 1993 to 2003 Pontiac® Firebird, 1990 to 2002 Chevrolet® Camaro, 2000 to 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 2001 to 2012 Honda® Civic, 2003 to 2015 Honda Accord, 1999 to 2007 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC® Sierra 1500-3500 and additional vehicles between 1984 to 2015. Made from high grade ABS materials to ensure durability and longevity and engineered for a precise fit for your new speaker install. Use the separate designated 1” round tweeter provision to install your favorite component speaker set. We are so confident in the quality that we back the speaker adapters up with Scosche’s Lifetime Tech Support and our Limited Lifetime warranty.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.