- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- The LTA10 allows you to replace your factory OEM stereo while retaining factory steering wheel controls, if the vehicle is equipped. This interface will maintain the data-controlled +12V accessory output as well as provide navigation outputs for reverse, vehicle speed pulse and park brake.
- Retains factory AUX Input, steering wheel and phone control buttons (for compatible radios).
- Includes universal head unit steering wheel connection harness for most aftermarket brands: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, and more.
- USB updates via Scosche RFM (Sold Separately).
- Not for use with JBL amplified systems.
2003–14 Select Toyota LINK+ Interface with Factory AMP and Steering Wheel Control Retention
LINK+ SERIES ADVANCED INTERFACES Provide advanced data bus and vehicle systems integration for a seamless installation of an aftermarket stereo into a modern dashboard. LINK+ Interfaces allow extra features such as OEM Amp retention, vehicle menu retention, OEM camera retention, parking sensors and warning chimes as well as also include standard features such as Steering Wheel Control retention, Navigation / Multimedia Radio outputs, and Vehicle Accessory Retention (wherever applicable).