- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- Provides +12V ACC via data-bus interface, analog pulse output for vehicle speed, analog +12V output for variable dash illumination, reverse trigger and ground output for parking brake engagement.
- Retains factory date and time setting via SWC, steering wheel and phone control buttons (for compatible radios).
- Includes universal head unit steering wheel connection harness for most aftermarket brands: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, and more.
- USB updates via Scosche RFM (Sold Separately).
- Interface will not allow language change.
- Not designed for amplified vehicles.
2012-14 Mercedes C-Class LINK+ Interface and Steering Wheel Control Retention
LINK+ SERIES ADVANCED INTERFACES Provide advanced data bus and vehicle systems integration for a seamless installation of an aftermarket stereo into a modern dashboard. LINK+ Interfaces allow extra features such as OEM Amp retention, vehicle menu retention, OEM camera retention, parking sensors and warning chimes as well as also include standard features such as Steering Wheel Control retention, Navigation / Multimedia Radio outputs, and Vehicle Accessory Retention (wherever applicable).