- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Scosche LOC90, 2Ch Line Output Converter w/ Remote Level Control And Signal Sensing +12V Remote Output
LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. The LOC90 2-channel line output converter features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. The LOC90 speaker wire to RCA converter also includes a convenient remote mountable volume control for precise control over subwoofer amplifier level from up front in the vehicle.
1. Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs
2. Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos
3. Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash
4. Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo
5. Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel
6. Easy to follow installation instructions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to