- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- High-quality tinted cover protects an aftermarket radio from the elements
- Fits in the factory dash opening rather than the radio mounting surface
- Does not hinder access to radio controls or functionality
- Optimal glare reduction and readability in both daytime and nighttime
- Made in the USA with high grade UV stable acrylic that is impact and scratch resistant
The high-quality new cover protects an aftermarket radio from the elements with an aesthetically pleasing design that does not hinder access to radio controls or functionality.
The HDWS1B’s unique single piece design fits in the factory dash opening rather than the radio mounting surface. This translates into minimal protrusion and a smooth shape that looks appropriate in the factory dash while providing maximum clearance to accommodate different aftermarket radio designs.
The HDWS1B radio cover is tinted and has a textured perimeter for optimal glare reduction and readability in both daytime and nighttime environments. Its automotive grade O-ring seal creates a secure and watertight dash fit. Proudly made in the USA with high grade acrylic the HDWS1B cover is UV stable as well as impact and scratch resistant. Through sophisticated tooling design the lower rim is recessed for an exact fit of the custom O-ring while the entire flange incorporates an ideal draft angle.
Two finger tabs are incorporated into the cleverly designed cover to provide easy one-handed removal. The cover can be oriented with the tabs facing upward or downward. Due to its unique pressure fit and O-ring design no tools double sided tape or Velcro are required for installation. The HDWS1B Radio Cover fits most 1996-2013 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide and Street Glide models with aftermarket radios.