- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Power Acoustik PMD-103X, Ceiling Mount DVD Overhead w/ 10.2" LCD, 3 Color
Take all your favorite entertainment on the road with the Power Acoustik PMD-103X Universal Ceiling Mount DVD Entertainment System. The PMD-103X system easily mounts and replaces your existing vehicle dome light. The display can be easily flipped down when in use and closed when it’s not. Enjoy your favorite media with the built-in DVD Player, or playback from a USB or SD Card. The PMD-103X system also includes AV & HDMI inputs for connecting external devices for more entertainment options.
Wireless IR and FM Transmitter
Enjoy your entertainment privately via wireless IR headphones (sold separately) with the built-in Dual-Channel Wireless IR Transmitter. The built-in FM transmitter allows you to play the system’s audio through your vehicle’s FM radio to your car speakers.
MHL MobileLink Smartphone Mirroring
With the built-in MHL HDMI Input, you can connect your smartphone or tablet and mirror it straight to the ceiling display. (MHL HDMI Interface Cable Sold Separately).
- Interchangeable Color Skins (Beige, Black, Grey)
- Car-Spec DVD Drive for Extreme Temperature Exposure
- MHL MobileLink Input for Smart Device Connectivity
- Playback from DVDR/RW of 720p MP4 & Other Video Formats
- Playback from 32GB SD/USB of 720p MP4 & Other Video Formats
- Dual Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use HP-11S)
- 8-ch FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- RCA & 3.5MM A/V Input for Auxiliary Sources
- RCA A/V Output for Multiple Component Integration
- Triggered Bright White LED Dome Light
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
- Dimensions: 11” W x 9.75” D x 2.5” H
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to