- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Power Acoustik PHD-101, 7" Universal DVD Headrest w/ MobileLink, 3 Color Channelangeable
The Power Acoustik PHD-101 is the perfect car video entertainment system for those long road trips. The PHD-101 system is designed to universally fit any vehicle. Enjoy all your favorite media from the built-in DVD Player, or playback from a USB and SD Card. The PHD-101 system also includes Auxiliary A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices and RCA A/V Inputs and Outputs for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrests.
Wireless IR and FM Transmitter
Enjoy your entertainment privately via wireless IR headphones (sold separately) with the built-in Single Channel Wireless IR Transmitter. The built-in FM transmitter allows you to play the system’s audio through your vehicle’s FM radio to your car speakers.
MHL MobileLink Smartphone Mirroring
With the built-in MHL HDMI Input, you can connect your smartphone or tablet and mirror it straight to the ceiling display. (MHL HDMI Interface Cable Sold Separately)
- Bracket Mount DVD Player Solution for Vehicles w/ Active Headrest
- Rear Loading DVD Player for DVD/RW 720P Playback
- MHL MobileLink Input for Smart Device Connectivity (Cable Sold Separately)
- 32GB USB & SD Card Readers for MP4 Playback
- Single Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use HP-11S)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for Easy OEM Integration
- AUX A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices
- RCA A/V Input for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- RCA A/V Output to Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- 5mm Hardwired Headphone Output Jack
- 75”-8.25’ Pole Width Adjustment
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to