- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
MOFO Type S subwoofers are refined and increase efficiency dramatically! MOFO Type S subs use a composite sandwich cone with a polypropylene surface for durability and Spruce pulp backing for smooth low bass. Like the original MOFOs, the new models still use an aluminum dust cap that couples to the voice coil former and extends over the cone. Why? The fins brace the cone and eliminate cone flex during high excursion. And since they are aluminum and couple to the voice coil, they act as a heatsink or heat extractor. Using the latest materials, the new MOFO subs yield superior performance. Cast aluminum baskets? Of course! Increased bottom octave output? You Bet! Louder than the original design? Duh!!
MOFO Type S Subwoofer Features:
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Die-Cast Aluminum Heat Sink Dust Cap Absorbs Voice Coil Heat
- Aluminum Dust Cap Fins Dissipate Heat & Strengthen Cone
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2.5” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Large Gauge Wire Increases Power
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Nickel Plated 8ga Spring-Loaded Compression Wire Terminals
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- High-Density Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included