- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
MOFO-X subwoofers are refined and increase efficiency dramatically! MOFO subs use a composite sandwich cone with a polypropylene surface for durability and Spruce pulp backing for smooth low bass. Like the original MOFOs, the new models still use an aluminum dust cap that couples to the voice coil former and extends over the cone. Why? The fins brace the cone and eliminate cone flex during high excursion. And since they are aluminum and couple to the voice coil, they act as a heatsink or heat extractor. Using the latest materials, the new MOFO subs yield superior performance. Cast aluminum baskets? Of course! Increased bottom octave output? You Bet! Louder than the original design? Duh!!
Cast Aluminum Heatsink
The anodized blue dust cap on the MOFO subwoofer looks cool, and also serves a specific purpose. Because the dust cap is coupled to an aluminum voice coil former, it acts as a heatsink, extracting heat away from the voice coil, keeping it cool.
Non-Pressed Pulp Cone
Ask any sound quality enthusiast what woofer cone material they prefer, and they will all say PAPER. With that in mind, we used a beefy non-pressed pulp paper cone. The aluminum dust cap fits into recesses of the cone for additional bracing.
Re-cone Kit Available
For those of you who live extreme and push a MOFO beyond its limits, a pre-assembled re-cone kit is available. Due to the precise nature of reconing subwoofers, we recommend re-coning performed by experienced car audio professional.
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Die-Cast Aluminum Heat Sink Dust Cap Absorbs Voice Coil Heat
- Aluminum Dust Cap Fins Dissipate Heat & Strengthen Cone
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2.5” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Large Gauge Wire Increases Power
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Nickel Plated 8ga Spring-Loaded Compression Wire Terminals
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- High-Density Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.