- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
Integration and Interfaces
These solution-based products make integration easier and keep your system running like it should. In the age of smart radios and portable devices, KICKER line-out converters and interfaces allow you to add aftermarket gear seamlessly, without complications or other difficulties.
Stereo Line-Output Converter
Compatible with OEM radios that have short circuit protection, these units take as much as 55 watts of input and deliver up to 8 volts of output. This sonically neutral converter delivers outstanding sound quality in an incredibly small footprint.
KISLOC2 Stereo Line-Output Converter
Unlike traditional LOCs, the KISLOC2 is designed without inductors to deliver a completely flat frequency response at all volume levels.Using nothing more than your factory speaker wires, the innovative KISLOC2 automatically converts the speaker signal into both an RCA signal and a powerful 100 milli-amp, 12-volt remote wire using DC offset. Powerful enough to turn on multiple amplifiers, the 12-volt remote wire delivers plenty of power without hunting for a switched 12-volt power source.
- Accepts up to 55 watts (16 volts) of input signal
- Fully compatible with standard radios and most smart radios*
- Delivers up to an 8-volt output signal
- Flat 20Hz-20kHz frequency range at all volume levels
- Includes a powerful 100 milli-amp, remote turn-on wire. No 12V power source needed!
- LED indicator for DC offset turn-on