- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
JL Audio SLPK-CAN-SPYDER1, SlamPak for 2007-2016 Can-Am Spyder RS Roadster
The Can-Am Spyder creates a totally new riding experience... one that's even more invigorating with a really great audio system cranking out your favorite music!
It all starts with custom-engineered aerodynamic pods housing a pair of our 7.7-inch marine component speakers. These are specifically designed to project clean, powerful sound in open air, and they do a great job mounted on the Spyder. The pods are styled to blend beautifully with the sleek lines of the Spyder and are positioned to give you and your passenger excellent sound quality.
We didn't stop there... We also engineered a Stealthbox® subwoofer solution that mounts inside the forward storage compartment and features our potent 8W3v3 driver. A special kit vents the storage compartment to maximize bass output without letting moisture in.
An ultra-compact and efficient 400 watt, four-channel XD amplifier mounts on top of the Stealthbox®, bringing the entire audio system to life. The supplied HD-RLC Remote Level Control can be mounted in the front of the vehicle to be used as an easily accessible subwoofer level control.
All of the speakers used in this system, as well as the fiberglass enclosures are built in our Miramar, Florida factory with global components.
This SlamPak™ package contains:
- pr. Fiberglass Speaker Pods with M770-TCX-SG-TB 7.7-inch Marine Component Systems
- 1 ea. Fiberglass Stealthbox® Subwoofer System with 8W3v3-4 Subwoofer
- 1 ea. XD400/4 Four-Channel Amplifier
- 1 ea. System wiring harness (includes power, speaker and signal wiring)
- 1 ea. HD-RLC remote level control
- Illustrated installation and setup instructions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to