- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
For 24V systems only:¬†8-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 8 @ 2 Œ© / 75 W x 8 @ 4 Œ© - 28.8V
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (28.8V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD‚Ñ¢ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Œ©, plus two 4Œ© subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Œ©, plus four 4Œ© speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Œ©
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Œ©, plus two 4Œ© subwoofers with 200W each
The M800/8-24V includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
This amplifier is designed for operation in vessels with 24 volt, negative-ground electrical systems. Use of this product in vessels with positive ground and/or voltages other than 24 V may result in damage to the product and will void the warranty.
- JL Audio M Series 8-Channel Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- For 24 Volt Systems only, not meant for use in 12V systems
- RMS Power Rating (28.8V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (25V):
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 4 chan.
- NexD technology features unsurpassed efficiency
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC¬†required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 8/6/4/2 channel operation
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceed 80%
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Differential input circuitry effectively combats alternator whine and other noises created by boat systems
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:¬†
- Level: 200mV-2V
- Variable high-pass filter: (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter: (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./50 Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 7.09"L¬†x 14.73"W¬†x 2.05"H
- 4-Gauge Copper power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Number of Channels
Peak Power Rating (Watts)
RMS Power Rating (Watts x Channels) - 4 Ohms
75 x 8
RMS Power Rating (Watts x Channels) - 2 Ohms
100 x 8
|RMS Power Rating - Bridged||200 x 4
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged (Ohms)
|Minimum Impedance Bridged (Ohms)
|THD at Rated RMS Power
|Bulit-in Crossover - Low Pass
|Built-in Crossover - High Pass
|High Pass Crossover Frequency (Hz)
|Low Pass Crossover Frequency (Hz)
|Bass Remote Included
|Maximum Power Wire Gauge Size||4 Gauge
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.