- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- 10" Single 4 ohm Marine Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 500 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer provides excellent durability
- Synthetic rubber surround for very long linear excursion
- Polymer basket and grille with stainless steel back plate
- Specifically optimized for infinite-baffle applications
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology reduces distortion and improve sound quality
- Vented motor design for ultimate reliability
- Marine-Grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate keeps the voice coil cool
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets for corrosion and UV-resistance
- White classic grille for superior woofer protection
- Gold-plated, brass binding posts terminals
- Marine-grade fiber spider with progressive roll design to withstand humid environments
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5-7/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 8-7/8"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 10" Sealed Marine Subwoofer Enclosure
- 100% Fiberglass construction provides ultimate durability
- Smooth gel-coat finish will withstand the harshest marine environments
- Sealed enclosure design is optimally matched to the M10W5 driver for clean, extended bass performance
- Also available in¬†Titanium/Black
- Dimensions: 10-1/2"D¬†x 15"W¬†x 14-7/16"H
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.