- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
iBeam TE-IFD, Infrared Night Vision DVR
Our iBeam Infrared Night Vision DVR simultaneously captures video in both the front and rear of the vehicle, and has a built-in g-force sensor to detect collisions which will then lock and protect that data from being overwritten. Connect via Wi-Fi on your smartphone and watch a live recording of your vehicle's surroundings via the free mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices.(NOTE: Available only for Apple at this time. Android will be available soon)
Drivers gain the added benefit of driving assistance by connecting the DVR video output to their vehicle display. The driver can select to view front day or front night, or rear-view for parking. Includes IR LED bar for improved night recording when mounted behind rear license plate. This DVR camera kit installs seamlessly to any vehicle while maintaining an OEM factory look.
- Simultaneously captures forward and rear-facing video
- Capable of full 1080 HD forward recording, 720p forward night vision, and 720p rear-view visibility
- Built-in g-force sensor detects collisions and locks the captured video to prevent it from being overwritten
- Output via RCA to monitor for driving assistance
- Activate motion sensor to monitor activity while parked vehicle is left unattended. See Instruction Manual on how to enable or disable the motion detection function, the software will need to be updated.
- Includes IR LED bar which mounts behind rear license plate to improve night recording
- Connect directly with DVR via Wi-Fi and mobile app to view live recording, videos, and pictures - or change settings
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to