- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
See a bird's eye view of your vehicle from different angles! This 360 degree 3D view camera system seamlessly blends images from four cameras plus shows an additional view from an overhead perspective to give drivers complete coverage.
Our iBeam 360 Degree View 3D Camera System is the best of the best in high-tech vehicle safety equipment. Four cameras mount to each side of the car and the included control processor blends the feeds into one seamless 360 degree panoramic view. An additional virtual 3D view on the right shows the vehicle from an overhead perspective, allowing the user to pan in their desired direction. This added 3D feature gives the driver complete coverage, with an aerial view of the vehicle similar to what you'd experience in a video game or virtual reality.
This system is custom calibrated to each specific make and model for optimal image fusion. Integrated turn and reverse triggers provide instantaneous displays of side or rear camera feeds when changing lanes, parking or reversing. This cutting-edge system provides an unobstructed view of vehicle surroundings, while recording all four channels simultaneously. Drivers can also toggle through multiple camera views. For surveillance purposes, the camera system can also record while the vehicle is parked. For ultimate vehicle safety and security, iBeam's 360 Degree 3D View Camera System is the top level solution.
- Four camera, 360 degree 3D surround view kit
- Camera images are fused together by included control processor to create a continuous 360 degree view with an additional 3D virtual view
- Automatically view images of side or rear cameras with integrated turn and reverse triggers
- Cameras can be toggled through multiple views for maximum guidance
- System is custom calibrated to each vehicle individually for optimum image fusion
- DVR simultaneously records all four independent channels
- DVR can provide parking surveillance recording