- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
The CRUX SOCGM-18L retains General Motors factory-featured safety and warning chimes — for installation of after-market radios. It provides 12 Volt Accessory output (4 Amp), including RAP (Retained Accessory Power), Illumination Output (2A. max), telephone negative mute trigger (output to new stereo), low voltage (battery run-down protection), and adjustable chime volume.
- On-screen display and setup
- 2 trigger outputs (+12V max. 1A), separately adjustable switching events (CAN, ACC, rear-view camera, reverse gear)
- Rear-view camera input
- Front camera input
- Front camera input can also be used as an Auxiliary Video Input
- Automatic switching to rear-view camera input on engagement of reverse gear from all operation modes
Forced rear-view camera option (only on vehicles with PDC button)
- With OE type Dynamic Parking Guidelines
- Manual return from rear-view and front camera (cancellation of automatic switching)
- Compatible with all factory video accessories (e.g. rear-view camera, DVD-changer, etc.)
- Plug & Play installation
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized use of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.
- 2016 – 2016 M2
- 2016 – 2016 X1
- 2010 – 2016 X3
- 2014 – 2016 X4
- 2014 – 2016 X5
- 2015 – 2016 X6
- 2015 – 2016 M4
- 2012 – 2016 M3 / 3 Series
- 2014 – 2016 1 Series
- 2012 – 2016 2 Series
- 2012 – 2016 3 Series
- 2014 – 2016 4 Series
- 2012 – 2015 5 Series
- 2011 – 2015 6 Series
- 2008 – 2016 7 Series