- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
The CRUX BEEMB-44B Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select Mercedes Benz automobiles 1999-up. Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux's Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.
- 2004 – 2010 A-Class (W169) with Quadlock
- 2004 – 2010 B-Class (W245) with Quadlock
- 2000 – 2006 C-Class (W203)
- 2007 – 2012 C-Class (W204)
- 2001 – 2002 E-Class (W211)
- 2009 – 2012 E-Class (W212)
- 2005 – 2011 M-Class (W164)
- 2006- 2011 R-Class (W251)
- 2004 – 2008 SLK (R171) Non Fiber-Optic
Supports “BOSE” Amps.
Does not support Fiber-optic Amplifiers. Analog Amps only.
Does not support “MOST” and Harmon Kardon Amps.
Compatible in Vehicles with Quadlock Connectors only. (Harness photo can be seen on Images tab.)
Phone-specific Note for iPhone 5S / iOS 7 and up: Siri Voice command may not respond properly. Standard Voice command may have to be used instead.