- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake/reverse/speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains OnStar/OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Designed for non-amplified models or when bypassing a factory amp
- Retains balance and fade
- USB-CAB updatable (sold separately)
- Avalanche 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Express 2013-2015 (2)
- Malibu (with single color/ monochrome display) 2013-2015 (1)
- Malibu Limited (with single color/ monochrome display) 2016 (1)
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014 (1) (2)
- Silverado 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Suburban 2012-2014 (1) (2)
- Tahoe 2012-2014 (1) (2)
- Trax 2015-2016 (1)
- Savana 2013-2015 (2)
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014 (1) (2)
- Sierra 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Yukon/Yukon XL 2012-2014 (1) (2)
(1) These vehicles have an amplifier option. Please reference the Service Parts Identification sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code UQ7 or Y91. If UQ7 or Y91 are present then the vehicle is equipped with an amplifier. Either use the GMOS-LAN-07 interface or bypass the amplifier.
(2) Only for models with NAV.