- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
One Solution Provides Total Control
Axxess has engineered a new data interface that combines all of the features of the patented ASWC-1 with additional patent-pending features into one robust solution for new radio installations. When replacing a radio, the AXTC-1 utilizes patented Auto-Detect technology (1) that automatically detects the vehicle type, radio connection and preset controls, while allowing the ability to dual assign steering wheel controls. It provides NAV outputs, accessory power and a 12-volt illumination output, in addition to retaining R.A.P., balance and fade.
Compatible with More Radios and Vehicles
The Axxess Total Control Series is a universal solution designed to work with all major radio brands and both amplified and non-amplified audio systems. In addition to Auto-Detect, it can be manually programmed for most vehicles and will retain settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal. Additional vehicle-specific packages include harnessing for an easier installation.
- Provides accessory power (10-amp)
- Provides wires for multimedia radios (park brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Designed for non-amplified models only
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects vehicle type, radio connection, and preset controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Retains memory settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal (non volatile memory)
- Provides illumination output
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Beetle 2016-2019
- Golf Series 2015-up
- Jetta 2016-2018
- Jetta GLI 2016-2018
- Passat 2016-up
- Tiguan 2016-2017