Axxess AX-AX-MC90132, Mercedes CLS/E/SLK w/ MOST25 amp, SWC Retention 02-10
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- Provides accessory power
- Designed for amplified models
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains balance
- Micro B USB updatable
- E-Class 2003-2008 (W211)*
- SLK 2004-2008 (R171)*
- CLS 2006-2008 (C219)
*There are two different radio possibilities for this year range of vehicle, please see below for ways to distinguish between which interface kit you will need.
*Vehicles equipped with Command NTG1 will use the AX-MC90132. NTG1 radios will be built by Harman/Becker and have the 6-Disc Changer separate from the radio, if equipped with a SINGLE-disc player, it will be built in to the radio. They will typically have buttons on the sides of, and below the radio screen, also the optical light will come from the fiber cable when removed.
*Vehicles equipped with Command NTG2.5 will use the AX-MC90082. NTG2.5 radios will be built by Alpine, and have the 6-Disc changer built in to the radio. They will not have buttons directly below the radio screen, and the optical light will come from the radio when the fiber cable is removed.