- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake / reverse / speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Retains SAT (satellite radio)
- Can be used in non-amplified or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models)
- Includes an antenna adapter
- Micro "B" USB updatable
- Enclave 2008-up
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- DTS 2006-2011 (2)
- Escalade 2007-2014 (2)
- SRX 2007-2009 (2)
- Avalanche 2007-2013 (1) (4)
- Captiva Sport 2012-2015 (4)
- Equinox 2007-2009
- Express 2008-up (3)
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited 2014-2016
- Monte Carlo 2006-2007
- Silverado 2500 / 3500 2014 (1) (4)
- Silverado (new body) 2007-2013 (1) (4)
- Suburban 2007-2014 (1) (4)
- Tahoe 2007-2014 (1) (4)
- Traverse 2009-up
- Acadia 2007-2016
- Acadia Limited 2017
- Savana 2008-up (3)
- Sierra 2500 / 3500 2014 (1) (4)
- Sierra (new body) 2007-2013 (1) (4)
- Yukon / Yukon XL 2007-2014 (1) (4)
- H2 2008-2009 (2)
- Torrent 2007-2009
- Outlook 2007-2010
- Vue 2008-2010
- XL-7 2007-2009
(1) These vehicles have a digital amplifier option. Please reference the Service Parts Identification sticker located in the glove box for the RPO codes STZ or Y91. If either code is present then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier. Either use the AX-GMLAN29-SWC or bypass the amplifier.
(2) These vehicles are standard for a digital amplifier. Either use the AX-GMLAN29-SWC or bypass the amplifier.
(3) For 2013-2015 models equipped with NAV use the AX-GMLAN44-SWC.
(4) For 2012-up models equipped with NAV use the AX-GMLAN44-SWC.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.