- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
Installers will have full control to fine-tune each of the 10 channel outputs individually, controlled via Bluetooth® in the free smartphone app. The app makes tuning easy with a 31 band graphic EQ and up to 10ms time delay for each independent channel, in addition to two-way/three-way crossovers in-line with the EQ
Utilizing Axxess’s data interface technology, the AX-DSP-X goes beyond what a traditional DSP can do and retains many of the features commonly lost when upgrading a sound system. It already works with a wide range of vehicle applications and systems, including OE or aftermarket radios, and fixed level audio or analog audio, in addition to non-amplified vehicles that do not have chimes.
- 31 Band graphic EQ
- 6 Inputs, 10 individually assignable outputs
- Selectable high and low level inputs
- Each channel has an independent two-way/three-way crossovers in-line with the EQ
- Each channel can be delayed independently up to 10ms
- Easy behind the radio installation
- Can be used with OE and aftermarket radios
- Chime control for GM/Chrysler vehicles
- Clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Bass knob included
- Retains OE voice prompts (Sync and OnStar)
- Settings adjusted via smart device application and is compatible with both Android and Apple devices
- Read, write, and store your configuration for future recall
- Retains factory chimes including parking sensor chimes
- Micro-B USB updatable
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.