- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- This ADBOX harness must be used in conjunction with the appropriate interface box. AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 (Sold Separately)
- Please refer to AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 for 16-pin connector with stripped leads.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Maintains the retained accessory power (R.A.P.) feature
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Retains satellite radio
- Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (1)
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- Avalanche 2012-2013 (1) (3)
- Express 2013-2015 (1) (3)
- Malibu (with monochrome display) 2013-2015
- Malibu Limited (with monochrome display) 2016
- Silverado 2500 / 3500 2014 (1) (3)
- Silverado 2012-2013 (1) (3)
- Suburban 2012-2014 (2) (3)
- Tahoe 2012-2014 (2) (3)
- Trax 2015-2016
- Savana 2013-2015 (3)
- Sierra 2500 / 3500 2014 (1) (3)
- Sierra 2012-2013 (1) (3)
- Yukon / Yukon XL 2012-2014 (2) (3)
(1) These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the “Service Parts Identification” sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code Y91. If Y91 is present, then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
(2) These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the “Service Parts Identification” sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code Y91, STZ, or UQS. If Y91, STZ, or UQS is present, then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
(3) Only for models equipped with NAV. If not equipped with NAV, use the AX-ADGM01.