- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Out of stock
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
- This ADBOX harness must be used in conjunction with the appropriate interface box. AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 (Sold Separately)
- Please refer to AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 for 16-pin connector with stripped leads.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Maintains the retained accessory power (R.A.P.) feature
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Retains satellite radio
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (1)
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- Enclave 2008-2017
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- Escalade 2007-2014 (3)
- Escalade EXT 2012-2013 (3)
- DTS 2006-2011 (3)
- SRX 2007-2009 (3)
- Avalanche 2007-2013 (1) (5)
- Captiva Sport 2012-2015
- Equinox 2007-2009
- Express 2008-Up (4)
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited 2014-2016
- Monte Carlo 2006-2007
- Silverado (New Body) 2007-2013 (1) (5)
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014 (1) (5)
- Suburban 2007-2014 (1) (2) (5)
- Tahoe 2007-2014 (2) (5)
- Traverse 2009-2017
- Acadia 2007-2016
- Acadia Limited 2017
- Savanna 2008-Up (4)
- Sierra 2007-2013 (1) (5)
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014 (1) (5)
- Yukon/Yukon XL 2007-2014 (2) (5)
- H2 2008-2009 (3)
- Torrent 2007-2009
- Outlook 2007-2009
- Vue 2008-2010
- XL-7 2007-2009
- These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the Service Parts Identification sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code Y91. If Y91 is present then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
- These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the Service Parts Identification sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code STZ or Y91. If STZ or Y91 is present then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
- These vehicles are standard for a digital amplifier.
- For 2013-2015 if the vehicle is equipped with OE navigation use the GMOS-LAN-08 if non-amped or the GMOS-LAN-07 if amped.
- In 2012-up if the vehicle is equipped with OE navigation use the GMOS-LAN-08 if non-amped or the GMOS-LAN-07 if amped.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund much quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.