- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Axxess AX-AFSI-01, Ford SYNC Retention Interface with LCD
The AFSI-01 retains the Ford Sync and R.A.P features when installing an aftermarket radio in Ford Lincoln or Mercury vehicles equipped with Sync. (Does not work in vehicles with factory navigation.)
It includes an LCD display for Sync system status. It also supplies parking brake reverse and VSS outputs for aftermarket radios with built in navigation.
- Provides accessory (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Used in non-amplified systems
- For standard sound systems with stand-alone subwoofer – use part number 70-5522 along with the AFSI-01
- For SONY/THX amplified systems – use part numbers AX-ADBOX2 and AX-ADFD01
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake-reverse-mute-speed sense)
- OE Bluetooth retention
- Retains SYNC
- Adjustable gain control for SYNC
- High level speaker input
- Micro B USB updatable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to