- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
The RUE-M1RF is compatible with Alpine head unit that offers the steering wheel remote-control ready feature. The remote included in this kit floats and is water resistant, so channel surfers can take command on the high seas.
- Compatible with all Alpine Marine Head Units
- Water-resistant Design
- RF remote works up to 100' away from the unit
- For use with the RUE-M1RF
- Up to 8 of these remotes can be programmed to work with the same kit
- Multiple Commanders can be used together in one system
- IP67 Water Immersion Protection Certified
- Salt/Fog (ASTM B117) Certified
- UV (ASTM G154/D4329) Certified
Previous remotes mostly used infrared (IR) designs, which made them poorly suited for the outdoor boating environment because sun reflection interferes with the IR remote eye. The new Alpine marine remote system uses RF (radio frequency) technology to avoid this problem. Now you can control your system with the remote from up to 100 feet away!
Included in the Kit
The RUE-M1RF kit comes with one remote and an RF receiver that plugs into the steering wheel remote control jack. Additional single remotes may be purchased separately, if needed (model RUE-M1EX).
The RUE-M1RF remote comes with a cup that the remote can clip into to prevent it from getting tossed overboard in rough waters. You can also string the remote through a lanyard and hang it up to prevent loss. And if you want, you can also program as many as eight remotes to work with the same head unit.