- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
8 Channel Line Out Converter with Auxiliary Input
The LC8i is a highly flexible eight-channel signal processor with active input circuitry that accepts speaker-level inputs, of up to 400 watts per channel, from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to aftermarket processors and/or amplifiers. This means users will enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the LC8i is equipped with an auxiliary input that allows the simple addition of secondary source units like iPods and satellite radio tuners. By tapping the dash control knob, a user can switch back and forth between the main speaker-level inputs and the auxiliary input. Additionally, the multi-function dash knob provides both volume control of the Auxiliary input and level adjustments for the subwoofer output.
The LC8i uses proven OEM integration technology derived from AudioControl’s highly popular LC6i, LC7i and The Epicenter® Plus signal processors. The speaker-level inputs accept high wattage signals (up to 400 watts per channel), either full range or crossed over, and converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals. Signals from factory radios with built-in crossovers can be summed and combined internally to provide a full-range preamp signal. Customers wanting to offer sound quality that is clearly better than OEM systems can also easily add one of AudioControl’s many crossovers or equalizers after the LC8i, providing even greater control over factory signals.
- Eight input and output channels – will accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Auxiliary input for easy interfacing of iPods or other portable audio devices
- Multi-function dash control (included) allows for Source Selection, Auxiliary Input Volume plus Subwoofer Level Control
- Internal channel summing
- Selectable GTO™ Signal-sensing Turn-on Circuit