AudioControl LC7i 6 Channel Line Output Converter with AccuBass
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
6 Channel Line Output Converter with Accubass™
The AudioControl LC7i, six channel active line converter, allows all music lovers, who want a great in-car audio experience, to keep their factory installed source unit and dramatically improve their system performance. The LC7i delivers amazing sound quality and fixes one of the biggest letdowns of today’s factory systems, weak BASS!
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LC7i incorporates AccuBASS™. This patented process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems and AudioControl’s unique and exclusive AccuBASS™ circuitry maintains and restores the Bass as the volume is turned up, improving the audio performance.
The LC7i allows the flexibility of powering the audio signals downstream to single or multiple factory amps maximizing sound quality & achieving high output at a great price. In addition, the LC7i is designed to fit into a compact chassis allowing an easy & flexible factory system upgrade in today’s space constrained vehicles. The ACR-1 dash remote (sold separately) allows the user to control the level of the low frequency output.
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- Patent Pending AccuBASS™ circuitry
- Optional ACR-1 Remote allows for user control of the subwoofer level
- Internal Channel Summing – For interfacing with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTO™ (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the LC7i when it detects signal on the speaker level input
- Output level control
- Compact chassis allowing for ease of installation