- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
2 Channel Line Out Converter with accubass®
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design