- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Kicker GOLD154, Gold 50th Anniversary 15" DVC 4 Ohm Subwoofer, 800W (50GOLD154)
15" Competition Gold 4 Ohm
- Commemorative 50th anniversary edition subwoofer
- Large, ribbed Santoprene surround for high excursion and distortion-free bass
- Integrated Dust Cap Provides Stability under Stress
- Double-stacked magnet and full-coverage steel basket
- KICKER sub-family features – UniPlate, Spiralead tinsel leads, progressive-roll spider
- Forced-Air Cooling™ for outstanding reliability
- Oversized, gold push terminals for max signal transfer
MAKE SOME HISTORY
Relive history - then make some of your own! The Gold Series delivers incredible musicality, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity, and a large, ribbed Santoprene surround for high excursion and distortion-free, loud bass.
WITH 1987 COMPETITION SERIES LOOKS
The iconic KICKER Gold dust cap is integrated into the cone structure for incredible stability under the stress of high-powered music. This commemorative edition hoped to take you back with its ‘80s look, but you can be guaranteed the performance is all 21st century!
FORCED-AIR COOLING™ AND MORE
To make Competition Gold even more reliable, KICKER engineers added Forced-Air Cooling to help it run more than 20 percent cooler than other subs. The specially designed UniPlate™ back plate/solid pole piece also serves as a single heat-absorbing unit providing excellent thermal management.
MAKING IT MORE RELIABLE
Some of the improvements from years of engineering include Spiralead™ tinsel leads woven through the spider for maximum reliability and signal transfer, connected to heavy-duty, oversized gold push terminals.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to