- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
In a “one size fits all” world it is rare to see a company provide a wide range of options. The team at T-Spec understands how difficult it can be to find just the right product for your application. That is why the new T-Spec amp kit line features 28 different models to cover nearly every price, power and performance level imaginable! T-Spec amp kits utilize the finest materials to ensure maximum performance and hassle-free installation.
- Meets CEA and ANSI specification for wire gauge
- Full virgin copper construction
- High strand count for maximum flexibility
- BC-5W2 marine compliant RCA, speaker, power and ground wire
- Compact brass fusing and distribution
- 17FT V10 8 AWG OFC matte pearl multi-strand power wire
- 3FT V10 8 AWG OFC matte grey multi-strand ground wire
- 17FT 18 AWG OFC blue remote turn-on wire
- 17FT V10 noise rejecting dual-twist RCA cable with precision machined ends and quad-split tip
- Proprietary V12 compact brass MINI ANL fuse holder with 50A fuse
- Nickel Plated 8 AWG seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and white boot connected at battery end
- Nickel Plated 8 AWG seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and grey boot connected at ground
- 8 AWG spade terminals with white and grey boots for amp connection
- Miscellaneous connectors, terminals and wire ties