iBeam TE-BPLTC, Behind License Plate Camera With Active Parking Lines And Le
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
iBeam Behind License Plate Camerawith Active Parking Lines and LED Night Vision
iBeam's active parking line camera installs easily behind the vehicle's rear license plate and is universal to fit. Sleek, water resistant housing allows the camera to hover over the license plate for an optimal 170 degree viewing angle. While the vehicle is in reverse, the display shows active parking lines that move while the vehicle is turning. Parking lines automatically straighten when vehicle is no longer turning. Four built-in LED's provide more light than traditional IR cameras, for better visibility at night. Ideal for larger vehicles, this camera helps drivers to gauge the trajectory of their car when reversing into tight spaces, and helps to guide them into a tight space.
- Active parking lines move when vehicle is turning while in reverse to help avoid objects
- Parking lines automatically straighten when vehicle is no longer turning in reverse
- 4 LED's provide more light than IR when using at night (LED's come on when camera has power)
- 170 Degree viewing angle
- Water-resistant housing
- Mounts behind vehicle license plate
- Camera hovers over vehicle license plate