- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-866-859-0896 and provide a customer service agent the web site with the lower price.
- On qualifying products, AVLeaderz will verify the current price to complete the price match.
Not Available for Shiping Outside the United States
Questions? We're here to help.866-859-0896 ChatEmail Us
PROP 65 WARNING
One Solution Provides Total Control
Axxess has engineered a new data interface that combines all of the features of the patented ASWC-1 with additional patent-pending features into one robust solution for new radio installations. When replacing a radio, the AXTC-1 utilizes patented Auto-Detect technology(1) that automatically detects the vehicle type, radio connection and preset controls, while allowing the ability to dual assign steering wheel controls. It provides NAV outputs, accessory power and a 12-volt illumination output, in addition to retaining R.A.P., balance and fade.
Compatible with More Radios and Vehicles
The Axxess Total Control Series is a universal solution designed to work with all major radio brands and both amplified and non-amplified audio systems. In addition to Auto-Detect, it can be manually programmed for most vehicles and will retain settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal. Additional vehicle-specific packages include harnessing for an easier installation.
- Provides accessory power (10-amp)
- Provides wires for multimedia radios (park brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects vehicle type, radio connection, and preset controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Retains memory settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal (non-volatile memory)
- Provides illumination output
- Retains the 3.5mm AUX-IN jack
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Includes 5v factory amplifier step-down
- Escape 2013-2016 (1)
- Focus 2012-2014 (1)
- Ranger 2019-Up
- Transit Connect 2014-2016 (1)
(1) This interface must be used along with the corresponding Metra radio-install-kit (sold separately)