Alpine iLX-F259, Halo9 9" Digital Media Receiver, Apple CarPlay Android Auto
- Usually Ships In 24 Hours
- Free Shipping!shipping info
Ships Free Today
All orders placed prior to 9:00 am pacific will ship out the same day.
order in hr mins , and it ships today
Alpine iLX-F259 HALO9 9" AM/FM/audio/video Receiver w/ 9-inch Touch Screen and Mech-less Design - Single-DIN Mounting The iLX-F259 is an AM/FM/audio/video receiver with a 9-inch WVGA touch screen and mech-less design (no CD/DVD slot). It uses a 1-DIN chassis for installation but the screen hovers in front of the vehicles dash, allowing the oversize screen to be added to a variety of vehicles without the need for custom installation. The iLX-F259s HALO9 nickname is descriptive for the screens unique hovering position and its 9-inch size.The iLX-F259 has a rear camera input and overlays guidelines onto the camera image on the 9-inch screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Switcher (sold separately). Electrical accessories like a light bar or motorized tonneau cover can be controlled by the iLX-F259s touch screen when connected to the KAC-001 External Accessory Controller (sold separately). iLX-F259 Mech-less 9-inch Audio/Video Receiver 9-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen Audio, video and Bluetooth feature set Works with Apple CarPlay Android Auto now with the Google Assistant Made for iPod and iPhone SiriusXM-Ready (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required) Pandora control from iPhone and Android smartphones FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC music playback via USB Alpine TuneIt App integration BT Plus Bluetooth wireless technology with audio streaming My Favorites feature provides custom shortcuts to favorite audio sources, places and phone numbers Touch screen control of electrical accessories via KAC-001 External Accessory Control Module (sold separately) 4-way swipe action graphical interface control Touch screen control of multiple camera systems via KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector Interface (sold separately)
- Alpine Halo9 (iLX-259) In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 16 watts x 4 channels
- 9" Touchscreen in a Single-DIN stereo!
- (4) pre-set angle points (45, 20, 0, -20) to allow for better viewing of the screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the Google Assistant
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM-Ready (requires a SiriusXM tuner and subscription, sold separately)
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Use Waze and other navigation apps from your phone
Playback and Audio Features:
- Mechless Digital Media Receiver: No CD mechanism means you have less to carry. Stream your music digitally!
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC Playback via USB
- 9-band parametric equalizer with selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear HDMI input
- 9-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen
- Audio, video and Bluetooth feature set
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC music playback via USB
- Alpine TuneIt App integration
- 4-way swipe action graphical interface control
All pre-selected shipping rates and methods are for customers with a valid residential or commercial address within the Contiguous 48 United States (PO Boxes address may require additional charges). P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Canada, and other countries may require additional shipping fees. Please contact a member of our team for detailed shipping charges. When making payment please confirm your address has been verified. Once payment is made the shipping address can not be changed/altered.
We will not accept requests to change shipping address once payment has been made. Please confirm your shipping address is up-to-date and valid prior to payment. Standard handling time for orders is 1-business day. We do our best to ship every package with-in 1 business day of receiving a completed order. In some circumstances additional time may be need, in which case we will contact the buyer.
Shipped orders that are returned by the shipping company due to an insufficient address or an undeliverable address will be refunded less a 20% restocking fee. Orders refused at time of delivery and returned back to AVLeaderz will be refunded less a 20% restocking fee.
At AVLeaderz we work hard to make the return process simple and fast. All items include a 60-day return policy, unless otherwise stated, from the original date of purchase. When returning for a refund, item must be in new, un-used and un-installed condition. Any item(s) returned not in a brand new condition will be held until buyer arranges pick-up from our location. Item(s) returned incomplete or with missing parts may require charges based on parts missing. Item(s) returned for a refund may require a re-stocking free of 20%. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost when shipping to AVLeaderz. AVLeaderz may not be held responsible lost or damaged items when item(s) are shipping back to AVLeaderz. AVLeaderz is responsible for shipping back replacement item to customer. If a refund is requested, any Shipping/Handling fees charged are nonrefundable. For listings with a “Free Shipping” option, any assumed shipping charges will be non-refundable.